Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thank's.......

Hi everybody, I just finished working on my latest project for which i was busy from since 3-4 months.So finally i got a chance to go through various interesting animation sites this Sunday. While surfing i came across Kate Rusby's-The tale of jackfrost web page in which she has sung two lovely songs.I had forgeton about this project due to busy work schedules but the page reminded me of the days when i was busy working on The tale of jack frost back at my earlier studio as we were working restlessly day and night on this project.It was fun working on this project.Finally we had delivered it on time.later we came to know that it was nominated for BAFTA awards.On hearing this I was so excited that i thanked god for giving me chance to work on this great project. :)



No comments: